Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 8, 2014

Because i love you- Bởi Vì Anh Yêu Em


 
 
If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you,
If I crossed a million oceans just to be with you,
Would you ever let me down?
 
If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight,
If I said that I would love you every single night,
Would you ever 
let me down?

Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds sad,
It's just that I'm worried,
So worried that you'll let me down.

Because I love you,
 love you, 
love you, so don't let me down.
If I swam the longest river just to call your name,
If I said the way I feel for you would never change,
Would you ever
 fool around?
 
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, it's just that 
I'm worried,
I'm so worried that you'll let me down.

Because I(love you, love you), love you, love you.
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad,
 it's just that I'm worried,
Yes, I'm so worried that you'll let me down.

Because I love you, love you,
Oooh, I love you, love you, love you.

Love Me and Love You - Lời Việt


 
 
Cất bước người ra đi, hình bóng anh rời xa
(Walking out, your image drifted away)

Bao dấu yêu khi xưa giờ tan vỡ
(All that love is now gone)


Nước mắt cứ tuôn trào, lệ đắng đôi hàng mi
(All that tears keep flowing, that bitterness tears )

Mưa vẫn rơi quanh em đầy bóng tối
(Like rain drops falling as darkness surrounds me)

Phủ lấp đêm đen cơn mưa vẫn nhạt nhòa
(Covers the dark night, that fallen rain)


Giờ mất anh em đi lang thang về nơi đâu
(Now that I've lost you where do I wander to)

Đã hứa yêu em,sao lại nỡ chia lìa
(A promised love, now broken)

Một mình em ôm xót xa một lần tiễn đưa
(Alone by myself, holding the bitterness good-bye)

Gió mưa thét gào, bóng anh nơi nào
(Howling wind and rain, where are you now)

Anh ơi có biết lòng em luôn yêu anh thắm thiết
(Hunny, do you know that I loved you so dearly)

Mất anh thật rồi, cách ngăn phương trời
(I've lost you now, skies are apart)

Để em trong nỗi đớn đau người mang cho em bao cay đắng
(Leaving me with all these pain, all these bitterness)

Cố bước, đừng quên mau
(Purposely walking away, so fast to forget)

Ngày tháng cũ phút giây nồng say
(Those old days, those beautiful days)

Tình trong dư âm đêm vòng tay ấm
(Our love like a melody, the warmth of being in your arms)

Tiếc nuối, cũng xa rồi
(Regrets are useless, so far away )

Tình bay đi như cách chim trời
(Love faded away, faded away like birds in the sky)

Để em mang niềm đau tình tan vỡ, tình lỡ làng
(Leave me here with this pain, this broken heart)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét